Wednesday 15 December 2010

More card research




















I am looking at different inspiration for more cards aimed at boys, and this fabric has inspired me no end. I love the colour palette and I was thinking of a rocket card but I also love the idea of a flying saucer as well.























I really like the simple use of line and shape in this illustration, it shows that you can produce character in an image without being too complicated about it. This illustration is produced by Cozy Tomato (Koji Tomoto) a Japanese artist, who I think captures the retro style with simple ease. This will also help me with my girl orientated card designs.


















Loving the characters in these illustrations, by Camilla Lundsten. These really do have a retro feel about them and I like the use of the limited colour palette. Can use these illustrations as  well to inspire me for my girl inspired cards. What I need to do now is to get creating, cause I feel I have enough inspiration to be getting on with.

No comments:

Post a Comment